Saturday, September 22, 2007

Troy Charlesworth talks about "Droppin' Clips"




What’s your whole thought on the DVD, how does it make you feel inside?
Im not to sure it was a little rushed due to my ankle injuries but I thought it was a good first release. I just love filming and editing. I guess I'm hooked. It makes me feel accomplished inside.


Please state the items, equipment and aid you used for your DVD, drop a clip?
I used A SONY VX2100 camera, a MAC Computer and John Young gave me some help with the authoring bits.


Any future plans at Underground visuals? What's your next step?
Yeah my second release is in the works and I'm going all out on this one so its going to be wild.


Have you got any interlock road child sock blood rubs on the back burner?
I wouldn’t say the back burner but yeah I have a few.


What was the initial thought pattern about creating a video and what did you have to go through to get the video done?
I just wanted to keep it clean smooth and enjoyable to watch. For what I went though lets see... I had to put up with Chris Danger O’Donnell's laziness to go film but eventually we got shit done and deadline stress suxxxxxs.


What inspires you to film and edit?
At the moment its listening to a song and getting an idea in your head and getting it done. I tend to edit things before I film them.


Next at the side alley you have been seen. Explain "Droppin' Clips", the title.
I used to live in an alley with Jimmy Mac. Its what it’s all about, just filming and getting clips for the DVD.


Explain the content?
Bios on Luke Gorecki, Liam Fahy Hampton, Tom Payne, Danger O’Donnell, Abbs, A few Mixed Sections and a United We Stand road trip.


In four words how would describe under ground visuals and your productions?
Australian bikes worth buying


What’s your next project going to be about and how will it compare to drop a clip? The next one will be called SEND IT. It’s all about just sending yourself and I know in my head that it’s going to be a really good DVD.




Interview by Alex Liiv

No comments: